Sunday, April 13, 2008

EnIgMa EnDuReS...

Under the heavens
The stars sparkling above, crowning supremacy
The breeze whispering n passing by
In the motley arena, when I lie
The one question echOed from all sides
Who am I....What am I....????
Just a mote on this endless road
or a mere nut with many roles
should take d world as broad battle field n fight
or just enjoy d bivouac of Life.
The quest kept haunting,
in the disarray, I stride.
Feeling uneasy;
as if even a small sepal is giving a vexatious smile.
Suddenly felt a blow..!!
Was there someone teaching me in disguise..!
What it was;
Alas! I couldn get a line.
I stood back, smiling, as I agnized,
m an explorer carrying several dreams in eyes.
An artist enough to crave upon my imagination n insight.
A novel identity which no one can push aside.
Am a learner, n life is d guide.
Hmm...here I'll take Eienstein's side
the most beautiful experience one may enjoy is,
'the sense of mystery'
n so am I...

No comments: