Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its 4 ‘O clock in the morning...and I myself do not know why ‘am writing this post...am having a train of thoughts... may be because sayonara is in the air...

Many things will change after dawn...Life will change...the place will change....and so the people around...

The college, the hostel, the faculty, the lectures,...the unsolved mysteries,.... will all be History...that truly, I won’t care about...but one thing m surely gonna cherish is... the potpourri of memories I created in the last years...

Well, this was the longest and the most difficult treasure hunt I had ever played!!...the clues were tough...the quest was hard... but certainly the treasure was incredible...n made me realise...the pains were somewhat worth taking... [;P]

I don’t picture teary hugs or goodbyes...and I must confess this was the ‘ultimate day’ I was desperately waiting for...Good Riddance!! But it’s good that finally everything ended at a happy note...Happiesss Ending!! J

Hmmm... I was an easygoing person... attempted to live life large and make the best of my college life which would have been wrecked by a dead college and the psyco-pathetic education system... L but for the few cool friends (Kindly make note of the word Few [;)])...my treasure... and a very loving unknown Power, who screen the obnoxious air substituting the otherwise stifling vacuum...
Colours, Books, TT, Music and not to forget Mr. Wi-Fi (my lifeline at this place)... all played vital roles in keeping me cheerful... ;)

Thank you all!! ~takes a bow~
Well, there is no end to this post... Huh...sometimes I think too much to put into words... so am concluding with a song, dedicated by my Best Friend...A ‘Good Riddance Song’-

“Another turning point, and a fork stuck in the road,

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go,

So make the best of this task , and don't ask why??

It's not a question, but a lesson learnt in time

It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right

I hope you had a time of your life”

Signing off from my Alma Mater...on a new hike...

Cheerio...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!! dats emotional n real touchy,, it sure made me miss d coleg too,,

aanchal said...

hmm..nvr told u dis b4 ankipedia bt dis post of urs hs been a milestone i alwayz turn 2 wenevr nostalgia fills me wid good 'ol days n d rainy ones..:)smhw its speaks d story of so many of us..in dose silent wordz..:)alwayz pacifies me..thanks a lot..:)cheers!

@nks4ever said...

ThanK You Harshit...

@Aanchal...Thank You dear...
somehow, I too love this post...and thank all the guys who made me write this one... :)